SS 190

SS 190

Ready to use electric safety solvent degreaser.

 

SS 190 has a low toxicity, has a high flash point, it is non-conductive, it leave no residue. SS 190 is safe on most insulations and it’s de-moisturising.

Appearance: Clear colourless liquid   |   Odour: Characteristic solvent odour

pH:  –

SG:  1.00

Flash Point:  90°C

Bio-degradability:  99% evaporation

DIRECTIONS

  • Clean

    Blow the motor or equipment with air to remove lint, dust and loose particles.

  • Spray SS 190

    Spray SS 190 into the equipment until all the dirt is removed.

  • Blow Dry

    Blow dry with compressed air and lubricate.

SAFETY

KEEP OUT OF REACH FROM CHILDREN

Skin: Wash with soap and water. If severe get medical attention.

 Eyes: Flush with running water for 15 minutes.  Get medical attention.

 Ingestion: Induce vomiting. Seek medical attention.

CAUTION:

Not recommended for automated electric process control or monitoring.

May be harmful to plastic parts after prolonged contact.

Wear gloves and goggles.